PhotoClaim – join our fight against image theft!
September 20-25, 2016 – Meet us at the Photokina in Cologne, the world’s biggest photography trade fair, in which ten thousands of photographers and photo-enthusiasts come together.
Here, PhotoClaim founder and CEO Nico Trinkhaus – a professional photographer himself – will make a speech at the Futurezone.
Under the title „How they stole 1.000.000 Euros from me“ and using personal experiences, Nico Trinkhaus will explain why image theft is anything but a trivial offence – and in particular, as well what possibilities exist right now to fight back against copyright infringement.
Thursday, 20.09.2016 – 13:25 – 13:45 (EN)
Wednesday, 21.09.2016 – 14:40 – 15:00 (EN)
Thursday, 22.09.2016 – 15:55 – 16:15 (DE)
Friday, 23.09.2016 – 17:10 – 17:30 (EN)
Saturday, 24.09.2016 – 10:55 – 11:15 (EN)
Sunday, 25.09.2016 – 12:35 – 12:55 (DE)
We are looking forward to meeting you at the Futurezone, Halle 9.1 B050 C050!
Who We Are, and how we help our photographers:
• We monitor your portfolio online
• PhotoClaim filters the findings by hand, aiming to focus exclusively on promising results, where a commercial usage took place – saving about 90% of our customers time. Only PhotoClaim offers this level of service!
• We secure all necessary evidence of infringements
• With PhotoClaim as as the central contact, our photographers have access to a solid and experienced international network of attorneys
• We cover all eventual process costs beforehand
We provide full service for:
• Professional photographers
• Photographers wishing to become professionals
• Photographers sick of stock photography
The „legal way“ is the only way:
• No punitive damages exist in European courts (unlike in American courts), so the companies feel they are off stealing
• Following the “legal way” means the companies who respect you will understand you
• The European Court released a judgement in July 2016, in which the dissuative effect of the process costs borne by the opponent are pointed out, thereby sharing PhotoClaim’s opinion.